Eaton 9SX1500G UPS
The Eaton 9SX1500G network UPS boasts an easy-to-read LCD display, double conversion topology and an internal static bypass, all in a convenient tower UPS form with a low total cost of ownership. Compatible with Eaton’s network connectivity cards and Intelligent Power Management (IPM) software, this UPS is a vital piece of any physical or virtualized IT environment.
Eaton 9SX1500G Features
- The 9SX offers the robust double-conversion, online power protection needed for medical, light industrial, automation and mission critical IT applications
- With zero transfer time to battery, continuous filtering of power, and an internal, automatic static bypass, the 9SX ensures performance and compatibility
- Eaton’s ABM technology increases battery service life by 50 percent
- By providing up to 28 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPSs, the 9SX allows you to connect more devices and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Automate power delivery by utilizing switchable, programmable outlets, without the need of a third party device or PDU
Eaton 9SX1500G Specifications
Power Rating: 1500VA/1350W
Output: (8) C13
Output Power Factor: 0.9
Dimensions: 9.9 in H x 6.3 in W x 17.1 in D
Weight: 41.9 lb.
Form factor: Tower