Liebert EXM UL 924
The Liebert EXM UL 924 compliant, three-phase UPS, by Vertiv, meets the back-up power needs of your facility. The Liebert EXM has two output voltage options that are UL compliant for emergency lighting and power; the EXM three-phase 10-60kVA, 208/120V and the EXM 30-100kVA, 480/277V.
Vertiv’s Liebert EXM series of UL 924 compliant UPS boasts a reliable, double conversion power topology that uses an efficient transformer-free design. With efficiencies of 97%, or 99% using our unique Eco Mode, and a unity power factor the EXM delivers more capacity in a smaller footprint. Available in a fixed capacity or a scalable, redundant configuration with a modular construction design with optimized ancillary cabinets designed to save space. The EXM series meets Underwriter’s Lab 924 standards regarding emergency lighting and power equipment in accordance with Article 700 or 701 of the National Electrical Code, NFPA 70, the Life Safety Code, NFPA 101, the Fire Code, NFPA 1, the International Building Code, IBC, and the International Fire Code, IFC.
Liebert EXM UL 924 Features
- Transformer-free design saves space, capital, weight and shipping costs
- Optimized ancillaries provide small footprints for better use of space and lower installation costs
- Matching battery cabinets to meet extended runtime
- Bypass Cabinet option allows maintenance without shutting down the critical load
- UPS can be paralleled to obtain more capacity or add system level redundancy
- DCIM and BMS ready
- Lithium-ion battery compatible (480V models)
- Comprehensive, easy to use touchscreen control panel
- ENERGY STAR qualified
EXM UL 924 Models
|208V Native||208V Native||480 Native|
|Power Rating (kVA)||10, 15, 20, 30, 40||60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200||30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, 250|
|Internal Battery Supported||Yes||No||No|
0.99 at full load
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.