ABB/GE Industrial Power LP11 924 Series UPS
The LP11 924 Series UPS, by ABB/GE Industrial Power, is a true VFI (Voltage and Frequency Independent) on line, double conversion transformer-based unit incorporating the most advanced power electronics technology and engineered to provide the highest level of protection for all critical loads from all utility variances and failure.
The LP11 924 Series product line includes both the UPS system and all required line and match battery cabinets required to achieve the minimum 90 minutes of run-time. The LP11 924 Series is completely tested UPS and 90-minute minimum battery system and carries a UL 924 listing.The LP11 924 Series is designed with an integrated transformer ensuring galvanic isolation on the output for ultimate safe installation. GE’s unique RPA (Redundant Parallel Architecture) provides a scalable system, allowing the user to parallel up to (2) two UPS as load demands require. RPA also allows for redundant UPS to be installed, increasing total system reliability and eliminating single points of failure.
The LP11 924 Series is equipped with RS232 and relays as standard; SNMP is available as an option. The LCD screen provides clear status indications for the UPS and the load, functions as a service screen to adjust UPS parameters and includes a comprehensive event log. The UPS combines the high power and runtime capacity with a small footprint, making it a cost-effective solution. The LP11 924 Series is supplied with a comprehensive product warranty.
LP11 924 Series UPS Features
- Compact footprint and matching battery cabinets
- Isolation output transformer design – Ensuring no DC on the output; ultimate site safety
- Matching battery cabinets ? Sized for UL924 minimum 90-minute runtime
- Up to 90% operating efficiency in double-conversion mode
- High efficiency 90% – 96% (model dependent) – Using ECO mode, high efficiency and low losses
- Wide input voltage window – Minimizes battery use, prolongs battery life
- No load shutdown – Prevents deep battery discharge al low loads
- RPA functionality for paralleling and redundancy – UPS capacity can be increased as site requirements require at no extra cost
LP11 924 Series UPS Specifications
- 6 and 10kVA models
- Single Phase Input Voltages – 120/208/240/277Vac
- 0.8 output Power Factor
- UL924 Listed for Emergency Lighting and Power Equipment
- Single Phase Output Voltages – 120/208/230/240, 277V
- FCC part 15, Class A
- > 0.99 input Power Factor
- 150-minutes Standard backup time at 100%load and 0.8PF (6kVA UPS)
- 93-minutes Standard backup time at 100%load and 0.8PF (10kVA UPS)
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.