The TSI Power DC Outdoor UPS series of rugged outdoor uninterruptible power supplies is the ideal way to supply backup power to DC loads in extreme environments. An outdoor DC UPS is a more economical option when only DC loads must be backed up.
The Outdoor DC UPS 8009 is a small, economical 100 – 140 Vac input DC UPS with available 12 and 24 Vdc outputs for usage in North America. It is housed in a NEMA-3R/IP 54 powder coated galvanized steel chassis suitable for wall and unistrut mounting, and an optional pole-mounting kit is also available.
TSI Power has over fifteen years of experiences in designing and manufacturing custom DC UPS units for all manner of applications. Ideal for applications such as RTUs, PTZ cameras, wireless access points, small cells, and more, this DC UPS offers multiple mounting options, a ruggedized exterior, enough space for the customer’s equipment and security options.
TSI Power DC Outdoor UPS Features
- All-weather, wide-temperature outdoor uninterruptible power supply
- Up to 24 hours of backup time and 2,200 watts output power
- 90 – 240 Vac input range
- 12, 24, and 48 Vdc output options
- Online UPS means no transfer time
- Unistrut, pad, and pole mounting options
- Padlock hasp and optional key lock
- Space to house customer-provided equipment
- Lowest operating costs in the industry
- No assembly required
- Customization available
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.
For more information about TSI Power Outdoor UPS,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.