The Vertiv Liebert EXS is an on-line, three-phase, 208/220V integrated UPS, with a compact footprint. Standard configurations offer a reliable and economical power solution in 10, 15 and 20kVA capacities. A proven on-line, double conversion, transformer-free design offers reliable performance and high availability. The integrated maintenance bypass ensures critical loads operate, even during service. The Liebert EXS utilizes an optimized tower design to deliver reliable power in an efficient, flexible and integrated platform.
The EXS is ideal for small data rooms, IT closets, servers and storage, branch, small-midsize IT systems, medical/lab testing equipment, VoIP, ISDN & frame relay applications, storage systems, and security systems.
Vertiv Liebert EXS Benefits
- Integrated solution supports faster deployments
- Compact, high power density design offers a small footprint
- Flexible UPS, power distribution and battery arrangements to meet capacity and runtime demands
- Efficient operation saves energy
- High power factor delivers more usable power
- Easy to install
- Integrated maintenance by-pass option ensures greater availability
- Intelligent monitoring and management offers improved visibility and control
Vertiv Liebert EXS Specifications
|Models||10kVA||15 and 20 kVA|
208/120, 220/127VAC, 60Hz 3-phase, 4-wire plus ground
208/120, 220/127VAC, 60Hz 3-phase, 3- or 4-wire plus ground
Valve-regulated lead acid battery
W x D x H in
|Std Run Time: 13×25.6×51.2|
Ext. Run Time: 22.7×25.6×51.2
|Unit Weight lbs.||Std Runtime: 437-627|
Ext Run Time: 893-1,093
|Operating Temperature||32-122°F (0-50°C), with 2% per 1 deg C, derating required above 40°C||32-104°F (0-40°C)|
0% to 95%
For more in-depth information, see the Liebert Data Sheet.