The Vertiv Liebert GXT5LI-1000LVRT2UXLN protects critical IT applications against outages and various power disturbances. This online double conversion UPS with lithium-ion batteries offers the highest level of power conditioning and battery backup in server rooms, network closets, and other edge or distributed IT locations.
The GXT5 Lithium-Ion UPS protects against the widest range of power fluctuations and automatically switches to battery backup when power loss is detected. With a 0.9 or better output power factor (PF) and no transfer time to operation on battery, you can ensure your most critical assets are protected.
The rack/tower convertible design of the GXT5 Lithium-Ion UPS makes it ideal for edge or distributed IT applications where floor space is at a premium. It is a true low-maintenance, set-it and forget-it solution ideal for remote locations with limited onsite technical resources.
Vertiv Liebert GXT5LI-1000LVRT2UXLN Features
- Lithium-ion batteries – 3x the battery life vs Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries
- Lithium-Ion battery technology offers better performance in high temperature environments, supports up to 10 times more discharge cycles, and delivers faster recharge times compared to VRLA batteries
- Lithium-Ion battery technology delivers more runtime and faster recharge time, and offers better performance at higher temperatures and supports up to 10 times more discharge cycles compared to standard VRLA batteries
- Internal batteries offer industry-leading runtime (up to 14 minutes at full load) to protect critical equipment during an unexpected power loss
- Certified to meet industry UPS and lithium-ion standards such as UL 1778, UL 1973, and UL 1642, which ensures it’s safe to use in your critical IT environments
- Hot-swappable, user replaceable batteries allows for replacement without disrupting power to the connected equipment
- Standard 5-year warranty provides peace of mind your investment is protected
- Achieve the lowest total cost of ownership over the lifetime of the UPS with fewer battery replacements and up to 10 years of useable life
Runtime Full/half: 13 min/28 min
Main Input Voltage: 120V
Main Output Voltage: 120V
Number of rack units: 2U
Battery Type: Li-Ion (Lithium Ion)
Network management card: Included
Dimensions: 16.9 in x 17.3 in x 3.4 in
Net Weight: 37.5 lbs.
Mounting Mode: Rack/tower
USB compatible: Yes