December, 2014 – in this issue
Happy Holidays from Power Solutions
Modular Power Revitalization Services from Schneider Electric
New GE 3U Distribution Panel
New Deka Fahrenheit High Temperature Battery from East Penn
Happy Holidays from all of us at Power Solutions
We are hard at work updating our product lines for 2015 and have some exciting additions to share with you. Please continue reading for details on some of our new offerings such as:
- Modular Power Revitalization Services from Schneider Electric – refresh your aging APC or MGE modular UPS with brand new factory components
- GE Micro-BDCBB 3U – GE now offers up to 16 breaker positions for -48VDC power distribution in a compact 3U plant
- Deka Fahrenheit High Temperature Batteries – Get more battery life from your high temperature applications with this new heat-tolerant VRLA battery from East Penn
We thank you for your business in 2014 and wish you a wonderful 2015.
Power Solutions, LLC
800-876-9373 ext. 711
INTRODUCING MODULAR POWER REVITALIZATION SERVICES
Extend the Reliable Life of Your Schneider Electric Modular UPS
As your critical infrastructure ages, it is exposed to more risk and unexpected issues or downtime due to aging components. An important part of the product services life cycle is to understand your available options. This will help to ensure you are maintaining your critical infrastructure while also maximizing your investment.
Modular Power Revitalization Service (MPRS)
MPRS is an affordable service approach designed to extend the reliable life of a modular UPS. MPRS renews the internal components of UPS at a more favorable price point than replacing each component individually. MPRS includes:
- Critical modular components such as power modules and intelligence modules
- Updates to the latest system technologies available
- Environmentally-responsible disposal of old components
- 1-year Advantage Service Plan
Benefits of Revitalization Services:
- Reduce total cost of ownership through upgrades and proactive replacement of parts.
- Have peace of mind knowing your aging infrastructure is protected and operating at manufacturer’s specifications.
- Reduce downtime and make fewer service calls due to proactive replacement of wearing components.
For more information about MPRS for your APC or MGE UPS, please call 800-876-9373.
GE INTRODUCES THE MICRO-BDCBB 3U
-48 VDC Power Distribution Panel
The GE Data Cabinet Micro-BDCBB serves as a secondary power distribution center for -48Vdc DC power delivered from a battery plant to the load equipment. Distribution protection options include up to 16 positions 0-125A TPS/TLS fuse holder (8 per side) or 10-100 amp single pole (8 per side).
Features and Benefits:
- 16-position 3U (5.25 in.) tall panel can be mounted in a 19″ or 23″ frame with multiple mounting options
- Fuse or circuit breaker options
- Single or dual (A/B) load bus
- 600A carrying capacity per bus (1200A total)
- Panel Interface Module (PIC) monitors voltage and current of each load bus
For more information and configuration assistance, please call 800-876-9373.
INTRODUCING DEKA FAHRENHEIT HT145ET
New High Temperature Battery from East Penn
The Deka Fahrenheit features a breakthrough heat-tolerant VRLA monobloc battery design that survives up to 3X longer in hi temperatures – far beyond the life of a normal VRLA battery. The first battery launched from the Deka® Fahrenheit® family is the HT145ET. The HT145ET is a heat tolerant VRLA battery designed to operate continuously at 95° F (35° C). The East Penn Deka Fahrenheit Battery comes with a 6-year full product warranty
Features and Benefits:
- 12-volt monobloc front access design battery
- Exclusive IPF® Technology optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability
- Advanced AGM technology eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes, and spills
- Exclusive Thermal Management Technology System
- Helios™ Additive
- THT™ Plastic
- Microcat® Catalyst
- Exclusive IPF Technology
- TempX™ Alloy
- Completely Recyclable
For more information about the Deka Fahrenheit HT145ET, please call 800-876-9373.