Battery Health Check for UPS, Switchgear, and Telecommunications Applications
Battery Maintenance and Replacement Services for UPS, Switchgear, and Telecommunications Applications
VRLA and wet cell batteries are known for their reliability, but they can also become potential points of failure if ignored. However, with regular battery preventive maintenance services, you can see potential problems, and headaches, long before they develop.
Power Solutions offers comprehensive battery maintenance programs, a battery heath check, for flooded and VRLA batteries regardless of manufacturer. The Power Solutions Battery Preventive Maintenance service includes:
- Quarterly or semi-annual visits in accordance with IEEE standard 450
- Complete periodic maintenance performed by trained service technicians
- Battery, charger, and cell inspections
- Handling equipment, rack and cabinet evaluation
- Actionable, detailed reports and recommendations
- Customer training available
In addition to battery preventive maintenance services, we also offer complete battery replacement services including removal and disposal. These services are available for any UPS, switchgear, or telecommunications applications. Regular maintenance will help remove potential points of failure and will help accurately estimate when a battery replacement will be required.
For more information about our battery maintenance and replacement plans, visit our web site, call 800-876-9373, X711, or email.
Follow us on LinkedIn for updates.