The EnviroGuard Eagle spill containment system is used in wet-cell battery applications. The Eagle is a UL Listed, patented, liner based, spill containment system that complies with local, state and federal regulations. It has a Class 1 fire rated, corrosive resistant, pre-formed liner and metal barrier walls with an acid-resistant, safety yellow coating.
EnviroGuard Eagle Features
- UL Recognized, corrosive-resistant liner with Class 1 fire rating (NFPA 101)
- Acid-resistant coating (Safety Yellow)
- Space-saving design maximizes aisle width
- Corrosive-resistant liner ensures reliable spill protection
- Modular Design allows for minor on-site adjustments
- UL Listed Spill containment for stationary lead-acid battery systems (VXMB)
Regulations In Compliance With
- International Fire Code (IFC)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) – VXMB
- UL NEBS
EnviroGuard Eagle Specifications
- 4″ Coated, 14 Gauge Steel Barriers
- 60 mil Polymeric Liner, also available in 80 mil.
- System includes 12″x12″ Neutralization and Absorption Pillows (NABPILs) and 4″x24″ Neutralization and Absorption Pillows (SOCs)
- KOH NABPILs and SOC’s substituted for NiCad Battery Applications
For more information about EnviroGuard Spill Containment Systems,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.