The EnviroGuard Raven spill containment system is used for Relay Rack applications. This liner based spill containment that complies with local, state, and federal regulations has a Class 1 fire rated, acid resistant, pre-formed liner. Containment at the tray level keeps acid from dripping onto lower levels.
EnviroGuard Raven Features
- Corrosive Resistant Liner with Class 1 fire rating (NFPA 101)
- Fits standard 19″ and 23″ relay rack tracks
- Corrosive-resistant liner ensures reliable spill protection
- Components offer high acid resistance and dielectric properties
- Barrier walls are removable for easy access to batteries
- Customizable for other in-cabinet applications
Regulations In Compliance With
- International Fire Code (IFC)
EnviroGuard Raven Specifications
- 4″ x 1/8″ Polypropylene Barriers
- 60 mil polymeric Liner
- System includes 12″ x 12″ neutralization and absorption pads (VRLAPADS)
For more information about EnviroGuard Spill Containment Systems,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.