C&D High Rate Max UPS12-540MR Valve Regulated Lead Acid batteries provide the constant power backup that UPS systems require. The high energy density and quality designs assure that your business systems run uninterrupted. The High Rate Max is a Premium Replacement for UPS12-530FR and MR12-540.
High Rate Max UPS12-540MR Specifications
- 12V 537 Watts / Cell @ 15 Min Rate
- Dimensions(inches): 13.57 long x 6.8 deep x 10.93 high
- Weight: 100 lbs / 45 Kg
- 10 year design life @ 25C
- Terminal: Inserted, thermal copper alloy insert
High Rate Max UPS12-540MR Features
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for gas recombination of up to 99%.
- Patented Long Life Alloy.
- Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
- Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
- Flame Retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94-V2.
- Thermally Welded case-to-cover bond.
- Not restricted for most surface, air or water transport.
Weight: 100.00 pounds.