C&D High Rate Max UPS12-400MR
C&D High Rate Max UPS12-400MR is a Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery for UPS Standby Power Applications and an ideal Replacement for UPS12-370FR and MR12-400.
C&D High Rate Max UPS12-400MR Specifications
- 12V 400 Watts / Cell @ 15 Min Rate
- Dimensions(inches): 13.42 long x 6.8 deep x 8.52 high
- Weight: 75.8 lbs / 34.4 Kg
- 10 year design life @ 25C
- Terminal: Inserted, thermal copper alloy insert
C&D High Rate Max UPS12-400MR Features
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for gas recombination of up to 99%.
- Patented Long Life Alloy.
- Patented UL Recognized Flame-arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
- Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
- Flame Retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94-V2.
- Thermally Welded case-to-cover bond.
- Not restricted for most surface, air or water transport.
Weight: 76.00 pounds.