The CSB Battery HR Series sealed lead acid battery is designed to be efficient in high discharge applications. The HR series offers smaller volume, light weight and high discharge efficiency with a design life up to 5 years in standby service. Capacity range is from 18W/cell to 120W/cell of 12V battery at the 15 min-rate, and all are rechargeable, highly efficient, leak proof and maintenance free. The Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology in the HR series provides efficient gas recombination of up to 99%.
Ideal standby applications include UPS, emergency lighting equipment, precision instrument backup power, fire alarms and security systems, communications and electric equipment, robots, control equipment and other factory automation equipment, emergency power supplies in power generation plants and substations and telecommunications. Applications for solar power include street lighting, portable power supply, water pumping stations and rural power systems.
CSB Battery HR Series Features
- The isolated seal allows the HR series to be used safely vertically, horizontally or on its side
- Recharge is easy
- Container material is flame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model
- Deep discharge recoverability
- Batteries are stringently tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as “Dry charge” 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
For more information about the CSB Battery HR Series,
call 800-876-9373 or email email@example.com.