EnerSys PowerSafe DDmP VRLA Batteries offer an ideal solution for large capacity valve regulated lead-acid battery requirements. PowerSafe DDmP’s steel can (module) design concept, with its integral racking system provides a cost effective battery system with a compact, quick and simple installation process.
The EnerSys PowerSafe DDmP VRLA Battery system’s cutting-edge technology incorporates an enhanced cell design with a superior racking system. The enhanced cell incorporates thicker positive plates for longer life. The welded/epoxy, dual post seal design provides the highest integrity seal in the industry. Copper inserted square post design enhances the high rate performance. The batteries are encased in dedicated protective steel cans (modules) that maintain constant, uniform compression
for the life of the battery.
PowerSafe DDmP, with its optimized recombination technology and extra thick plates, provides excellent performance and service life across a wide range of applications including: telecommunications, power generation/distribution sites, and UPS.
Note: In 2016, the DDm Series was updated to the DDmP. The DDmP have the same form, fit, and function as the DDm, but now have square terminal posts instead of round terminal posts. This provides a more reliable connection. Legacy DDm battery banks can be updated with DDmP battery cells but will require new hardware kits.
EnerSys PowerSafe DDmP Batteries VRLA Features
- 20-year design life on standby float application
- 100% initial battery capacity with up to 2000 Ah in a single cell
- Frame design allows for maximum heat dissipation
- Configurations: 2, 3, 4 or 6 cells wide in single cell modules; 2, 4 or 6 in 2-cell modules
- Capacity range 105 – 2000Ah
- Lead-calcium alloy
- Valve regulated design with recombinant technology eliminates watering requirements
- Flame retardant polypropylene jar and cover (UL94 V-0 LOI 28%)
- The module design allows for easy, fast installation, uniform and consistent compression, along with built in cell protection