EnerSys PowerSafe 2DDmP50-13 Batteries with its optimized recombination technology and extra thick plates, provide excellent performance and service life across a wide range of applications including: telecommunications, power generation/distribution sites, and UPS.
Cells are encased in dedicated protective steel cans (modules) that maintain constant, uniform compression for the life of the cell. The easy to assemble racking system provides total flexibility for the system configuration and allows fast, simple installation even in the most difficult locations.
PowerSafe 2DDmP50-13 Specifications
- 2 cell, 4 volt, Top Terminal
- 300 Ah
- Dimensions (in): 10.4 L x 6.5 H x 14.4 module depth
- Weight: 108.9 pounds
PowerSafe 2DDmP50-13 Features
- 100% “out of box” initial battery capacity
- VRLA recombinant technology – low maintenance – no watering required
- Frame design allows for maximum heat dissipation
- Steel module design. Cells factory installed in permanent steel modules with 2 cells per can
- Module can be configured 2, 4, or 6 cells wide for maximum flexibility
- Top termination standard
- Clear flame retardant safety shields allow for easy visual inspection without removal
Benefits of the steel can (module) design
- Ease of installation. Simply set up rack and install modules
- Uniform and consistent compression
- “Designed-In” thermal management allows maximum air flow
- Flexible configuration
- Cell protection from damage during transport
For more information about EnerSys PowerSafe Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.