The Power Sonic PGFT-12V125, 12V, 137.6Ah, front terminal rechargeable sealed lead acid battery offers ease of installation and maintenance when installed in a battery cabinet. The PG FT Series, with proven AGM technology and a thick plate design, provide a long service life in critical standby power applications including telecoms, UPS and military power systems.
Power Sonic PGFT-12V125 Features
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Superb high-rate discharge characteristics ensures reliable performance in UPS and telecom applications
- Proven valve regulated technology that guarantees safe operation without maintenance
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (available to UL94:V-0)
- Thick plate design and efficient gas recombination yield a service life of 10 – 12 years in standby mode
- Front terminal design suited for 19″ & 21″ cabinets
Power Sonic PGFT-12V125 Specifications
Nominal Voltage: 12 volts (6 cells)
– 20-hr. (6.88A to 10.80 volts) – 137.6 Ah
– 10-hr. (12.98A to 10.80 volts) – 129.8 Ah
– 5-hr. (23.80A to 10.50 volts) – 118.1 Ah
– 3-hr. (35.70A to 9.60 volts) – 107.1 Ah
– 1-hr. (69.20A to 9.60 volts) – 86.5 Ah
Approximate Weight: 89.3 lbs.
Internal Resistance (approx.): 3.2 milliohms
Max Short-Duration Discharge Current (10 Sec.): 1370 amperes
Shelf Life (% of nominal capacity at 68°F (20°C):
1 Month – 97%
3 Month – 91%
6 Month – 83%
Length: 21.69 in.
Width: 4.33 in.
Height: 11.30 in.
Total Height: 11.30 in.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L recognized
- ISO9001:2015 – Quality management systems