The Power Sonic PG FT Series of Front Terminal Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid batteries offer ease of installation and maintenance when installed in a battery cabinet. The PG FT Series, with proven AGM technology and a thick plate design, provide a long service life in critical standby power applications including telecoms, UPS and military power systems.
Power Sonic’s state-of-the-art manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
Power Sonic PG FT Series Features
- Long service life VRLA battery
- Superb high-rate discharge characteristics ensures reliable performance in UPS and telecom applications
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Special grid alloy and the use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics, permitting storage for extended periods of time
- Thick plate design and efficient gas recombination that yield a design life expectancy of up to 12 years
- Easy to use front terminal connectors and Integrated carrying handles
- Proven valve regulated technology that guarantees safe operation without maintenance
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover, available to UL94:V0 flame retardant
For more information about Power Sonic Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.