The Power Sonic PGFT-12V75, 12V, 77.9Ah, front terminal rechargeable sealed lead acid battery offers ease of installation and maintenance when installed in a battery cabinet. The PG FT Series, with proven AGM technology and a thick plate design, provide a long service life in critical standby power applications including telecoms, UPS and military power systems.
Power Sonic PGFT-12V75 Features
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Superb high-rate discharge characteristics ensures reliable performance in UPS and telecom applications
- Proven valve regulated technology that guarantees safe operation without maintenance
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (available to UL94:V-0)
- Thick plate design and efficient gas recombination yield a service life of 10 – 12 years in standby mode
- Front terminal design suited for 19″ & 21″ cabinets
Power Sonic PGFT-12V75 Specifications
Nominal Voltage: 12 volts (6 cells)
– 20-hr. (4.13A to 10.80 volts) – 82.6 Ah
– 10-hr. (7.79A to 10.80 volts) – 77.9 Ah
– 5-hr. (14.1A to 10.50 volts) – 70.5 Ah
– 3-hr. (21.4A to 9.60 volts) – 64.2 Ah
– 1-hr. (51.9A to 9.60 volts) – 51.9 Ah
Approximate Weight: 57.3 lbs.
Internal Resistance (approx.): 5.0 milliohms
Max Short-Duration Discharge Current (10 Sec.): 820 amperes
Shelf Life (% of nominal capacity at 68°F (20°C):
1 Month – 97%
3 Month – 91%
6 Month – 83%
Length: 22.20 in.
Width: 4.49 in.
Height: 7.36 in.
Total Height: 7.36 in.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L recognized
- ISO9001:2015 – Quality management systems