The Power Sonic PHR Series high-rate, rechargeable, sealed lead acid batteries (high rate VRLA) provide constant backup power for critical applications. The PHR Series is designed and developed specifically for high-rate discharge applications to ensure constant, dependable power for facilities and equipment that require zero downtime.
Power Sonic’s cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance. Protect your expensive equipment and uptime with the PHR Series of batteries.
Power Sonic PHR Series Features
- High-rate VRLA battery
- 12V Nominal Voltage
- Specifically designed for high-rate UPS and critical power backup applications
- Valve regulated, maintenance free spill proof construction
- Precision plate pasting for higher consistency with 100% load testing to ensure uniform capacity
- Lead-calcium alloy grids and the use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics
- Patented dual-paste process for enhanced active material bonding and computer guided volumetric electrolyte control for precision filling
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover flame retardant to UL94:V-0
- High rate of charge and discharge
For more information about Power Sonic Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.