The Power Sonic PHR-12350, 12V, 95Ah, high rate, rechargeable, sealed lead acid battery provides constant backup power for critical applications. The PHR Series is designed and developed specifically for high-rate discharge applications to ensure constant, dependable power for facilities and equipment that require zero downtime.
Power Sonic’s cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance. Protect your expensive equipment and uptime with the PHR Series of batteries.
Power Sonic PHR-12350 Features
- Superb high-rate discharge characteristics that ensure reliable performance in UPS applications for up to 10 years
- Specifically designed for UPS and critical power backup applications
- Valve regulated, maintenance free spill proof construction
- Precision plate pasting for higher consistency with 100% load testing to ensure uniform capacity
- Patented dual-paste process for enhanced active material bonding and computer guided volumetric electrolyte control for precision filling
- Rugged vibration and impact resistant ABS case and cover flame retardant to UL94-V0
Power Sonic PHR-12350 Specifications
Nominal Voltage: 12 volts (6 cells)
Nominal Power (15 min.): 370 W/Cell
– 20-hr. (4.75A to 10.80 volts) – 95.0Ah
– 10-hr. (9.25A to 10.50 volts) – 92.5Ah
– 8-hr. (11.20A to 10.50 volts) – 89.6Ah
Approximate Weight: 60.4 lbs.
Internal Resistance (approx.): 4.0 milliohms
Max Discharge Current (5 Sec.): 1425 amperes
Shelf Life (% of nominal capacity at 68°F (20°C):
1 Month – 97%
3 Month – 91%
6 Month – 83%
Length: 12.0 in.
Weight: 6.61 in.
Height: 8.15 in.
Total Height: 8.27 in.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L recognized
- ISO9001:2015 – Quality management systems
For more information about Power Sonic Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.