The Alpha FXM HP 1100 is a rugged UPS module from Alpha, an EnerSys company, designed to operate in extreme environments. The FMX HP series ensures that equipment in security, communications, traffic, industrial environments, and many other critical applications remains safe and protected from power disturbances and outages.
With its powerful programmable temperature compensated battery charger, the FXM UPS is capable of providing the runtime and extended battery life you need. The FXM HP colored LCD touchscreen display provides access to multiple configurable tabs for quick system status, overview and configuration without the need of a laptop. Multiple communication ports including two Ethernet connections permits simultaneous local craft access as well as permanent LAN/WAN connectivity. A USB key may also be used to quickly backup and restore site configuration settings and data logs.
Enhanced security using modern encryption technology ensures proper authentication and privacy for remote connection with the UPS. Environmental conditions and other equipment can be monitored via a single IP interface via CAN port using Alpha® Analog Digital Input Output (ADIO) devices.
Power Solutions can configure custom outdoor UPS solutions to meet your needs.
Alpha FXM HP 1100 Features
- 1100W/VA UPS designed to operate in extreme environments and provide maximum flexibility
- Advanced next-generation control and monitoring platform with high resolution color touchscreen LCD display with advanced local UI
- Built-in data loggers to monitor performance logs, user configurable alarms and advanced equation editing for custom data and actions
- Integrated USB host for local firmware upgrades, configuration updates, backup, restoration and cloning
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backup mode during voltage surge or sag
- Independently programmable control and reporting dry contacts allow monitoring and controlling of key functions
Alpha FXM HP 1100 Specifications
|String Voltage: 48VDC
Battery Breaker Rating: 50A
Maximum Charging Current: 15A
|Nominal Voltage: 120VAC
Voltage Range: 85 to 171VAC
Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz (Autodetect Frequency is the default configuration, can also be manually configured.) ±5%
Maximum Current: 15A (@ Nominal voltage and max battery charging current)
AC Breaker Rating: 20A
|Waveform: Pure sinewave
Nominal Voltage: 120VAC
Voltage Regulation: ±10% on line mode, ±2% on inverter mode
Power at 50°C: 1100W/VA
Frequency: Output frequency = Input frequency Frequency Tolerance, Backup Mode: ±0.3 Hz
|SNMP: SNMP v3 via Ethernet. Compatible with subscription and discovery services TCP/IP: IPv4 or IPv6 Email: SMTP via Ethernet
|Password: 256-bit Encryption Secured Web Interface: SSL for HTTPS
|Full graphic LCD, 480×272 pixels, Resistive touch screen
|•2 x RJ45: Ethernet
•1 x RJ11: Battery Temperature Compensation
•1 x RJ12: for Alpha CAN devices
•1 x USB-A: For upgrades or file management via a standard USB flash drive
•1 x USB-Mini B: For soft shutdown using MegaTec protocol complaint client
|Inches: 5.22H x 15.5W x 8.75D
|Operating Temp Range
|-40 to 165°F
|Up to 95% (non-condensing)
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.