Designed for exterior installation, the CyberPower CS150U48V3 Outdoor CyberShield™ FTTx System allows service providers easy access to the power supply and batteries. Outdoor mounting eliminates the need to schedule a service appointment with a subscriber to enter a residence or business location. The CS150U48V3 supplies continuous 48 VDC to local power network interface devices (NID), cable telephone modems, wireless base stations, fiber to the home (FTTH), optical network terminals (ONT), and integrated access devices.
Features of the CS150U48V3 include high-function design, cold start functionality, audible alarm signals with silence options, microprocessor intelligent control, a telemetry interface, optional extendable runtime, user-replaceable batteries, and LED indicators. It also comes with a three-year limited warranty.
CyberPower CS150U48V3 Features
- Outdoor Design – Provides durable, weather-proof casing to protect the model and features outdoor mounting for access to the power supply and batteries.
- Cold Start Functionality – Restores emergency power to the load after the installation of new batteries.
- Telemetry Interface – Provides alarm conditions to the ONT: On Battery, Replace Battery, Battery Missing, Low Battery.
- Audible Alarms – Signal conditions that may affect operation: On Battery and Low Battery.
- Reset Button – Momentary shut-off of DC output.
- LED Status Indicators – Provide information about the control and operation of the model related to AC/DC mode, battery missing, and DC output.
- User Replaceable Batteries – Can be changed by a technician when needed without replacing the entire model.
- Accessories – Pole Mount Kit (PMK-150-8X), Battery Heater (BTH-150-8X).
- Three-Year Limited Warranty – Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
CyberPower CS150U48V3 Specifications
- Universal input voltage: 100-240 VAC
- On battery output voltage: 48 VDC
- Outdoor use: IP X4 protection rating
- Rated power: 150W
- Battery: 12V/7.2Ah: 2 strings of 4
- Intelligent control: Yes
- Telemetry interface: Yes