Designed for exterior installation, the CyberPower CSN30C12V-E Outdoor CyberShield™ FTTx System allows service providers easy access to the power supply and battery. Outdoor mounting eliminates the need to schedule a service appointment with a subscriber and enter a residence or business location. The CSN30C12V-E supplies continuous 12 VDC to local power network interface devices (NID), cable telephone modems, wireless base stations, fiber to the home (FTTH), optical network terminals (ONT), and integrated access devices. The CSN30C12V-E offers a high-function design, cold start functionality, microprocessor intelligent control, a telemetry interface, optional extendable runtime, user-replaceable battery, and LED indicators. It also comes with a three-year warranty.
CyberPower CSN30C12V-E Features
- Outdoor Design – Provides durable, weather-proof casing to protect the model and features outdoor mounting for access to the power supply and battery.
- Cold Start Functionality – Restores emergency power to the load after the installation of a new battery.
- Telemetry Interface – Provides conditions to the ONT: On Battery, Replace Battery, Battery Missing, Low Battery.
- LED Status Indicators – Provide information about the control and operation of the model related to AC/DC mode, battery missing, and DC output.
- User Replaceable Battery – Can be changed by a technician when needed without replacing the entire model.
CyberPower CSN30C12V-E Specifications
- Universal input voltage: 100-240 VAC
- On battery output voltage: 12 VDC
- Outdoor use: Type 3R protection rating
- Rated power: 30 W
- Battery: 12V/7.2Ah
- Intelligent control: Yes
- Telemetry interface: Yes
For more information about our complete line of CyberPower products,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.