The CyberPower CSN75A12V3 Indoor CyberPower CyberShield FTTx System provides wireless local loop (WLL) and fiber to the premise (FTTx) suppliers with a dependable, cost effective, local battery backup and power supply for customer premises. This FTTx DC power supply provides the Multiple Service Operator with a local powering solution that has lower installation, operational and service costs than competing power technologies. The CSN75A12V3 supplies surge protection and continuous 12Vdc during power surges and outages, keeping local power network interface units up and running.
CyberPower CSN75A12V3 Features
- Indoor Design – Provides durable casing to protect the model and keyhole slots for wall-mounting in locations such as garages, basements, and utility closets.
- Cold Start Functionality – Restores emergency power to the load after the installation of new batteries.
- Telemetry Interface – Provides alarm conditions to the ONT: On Battery, Replace Battery, Battery Missing, Low Battery.
- Audible Alarms – Signal conditions that may affect operation: On Battery and Low Battery.
- Alarm Silence Button – Selectable Enabled / Disabled.
- LED Status Indicators – Provide information about the control and operation of the model related to AC, output, and battery.
- Extendable Runtime – Prolong runtime with optional Extended Battery Pack CS20A-EBP.
- User Replaceable Batteries – Can be changed by a technician when needed without replacing the entire model.
CyberPower CSN75A12V3 Specifications
- Input voltage range: 90-132Vac
- On battery output voltage: 12Vdc
- Rated power: 75W
- Battery: 12V/20Ah
- Input power cord: IEC320 C5 3-Prong Cord
For more information about CyberPower’s FTTx Telecom products,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.