Designed for interior use, CyberPower DTC36U12V Indoor CyberShield™ FTTx System supplies continuous 12 VDC to local power network interface devices (NID), cable telephone modems, wireless base stations, fiber to the home (FTTH), optical network terminals (ONT), and integrated access devices. Features of the DTC36U12V include high-function design, battery emergency functionality, audible alarm signals with silence options, microprocessor intelligent control, a telemetry interface, user-replaceable batteries, and LED indicators. It also comes with a three-year warranty.
CyberPower DTC36U12V Features
- Indoor Design – Provides durable casing to protect the model, which can sit on a desktop and is wall-mountable.
- Cold Start – Restores emergency power to the load after the installation of new batteries.
- Telemetry Interface – Provides alarm conditions to the ONT: On Battery, Replace Battery, Battery Missing, Low Battery.
- Audible Alarms – Signal conditions that may affect operation: On Battery, Low Battery, and Replace Battery .
- Alarm Silence Button – Silences the audible alarm during extended outages. Selectable permanent/temporary.
- LED Status Indicators – Provide information about the control and operation of the model related to battery, mute, DC, and AC.
- User Replaceable Batteries – Can be changed without replacing the entire model.
- Three-Year Warranty – Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions within three years of the purchase date.
CyberPower DTC36U12V Specifications
- Input voltage range: 90-264 VAC
- On battery output voltage: 12 VDC
- Rated power: 36W
- Battery: 12V/7.2Ah
- Intelligent control: Yes
- Telemetry interface: Yes