The CyberPower Smart App Online OL10KRTF is a combined 8U, with a 6U rack/tower UPS with double-conversion and a 2U step-down transformer to support 120 V and 200-240 V output requirements. It provides sine wave output to multiple types of critical IT infrastructure requiring seamless power protection. The OL10KRTF is generator compatible and delivers consistent output power with zero transfer time. Automatic-bypass ensures connected equipment continues to operate seamlessly when an overload or internal fault is detected.
The OL10KRTF features a removable LCD control panel to reposition it in a more convenient location (with optional DB-26 cable) and it has a RMCARD205 pre-installed network card. Smart Battery Management charging technology increases battery life by up to 50%. Fast Charge Technology helps replenish battery charge from 0-90% in five hours regardless of number of Extended Battery Modules (EBM) connected. The energy-saving GreenPower UPS™ ECO Mode allows the UPS to reach up to 97% efficiency to reduce power consumption and thermal dissipation.
This UPS can use the BP240VL3U01 Extended Battery Module for more runtime.
CyberPower Smart App Online OL10KRTF Features
- Double Conversion Topology
- Sine Wave Output, Zero Transfer Time
- Output: 120 V and 208 V
- GreenPower UPS™ ECO Mode
- Removable LCD Control Panel
- Generator Compatibility Mode
Smart App Online OL10KRTF Specifications
- Capacity: 10,000 VA / 10,000 W
- Output Power Factor (PF): 1
- Runtime @ 4500 W: 11 min
Runtime @ 9000 W: 4.3 min
- Topology: Double Conversion
- Waveform: Sine Wave
- Output: 120 VAC; 200, 208, 220, 230, 240 V ±2% User Configurable
- Plug type: Hardwire
- Outlet types: 6 x NEMA 5-20R, 3 x NEMA L6-30R, 1 x Hardwire Terminal Block
- Communication ports: USB, Serial, Ethernet, Relay, EPO
- Management software: PowerPanel® Business Edition
- Remote management: RMCARD205 pre-installed
- Energy saving: ECO Mode Efficiency up to 97%