The CyberPower Smart App Online OL1500RTXL2UN is a rack/tower UPS with double-conversion topology that provides sine wave output to mission-critical applications and equipment requiring seamless power protection. This model comes with comes with a pre-installed remote management card that provides remote management and configuration of the UPS via a standard Web browser, command line interface (CLI), or network management system (NMS).
The OL1500RTXL2UN also offers an extendable LCD control panel, Smart Battery Management charging design, Fast Charge Technology, and energy-saving GreenPower UPS ECO Mode. The OL1500RTXL2UN offers generator compatibility and delivers clean AC power with zero transfer time. This model can use the BP36V60ART2U Extended Battery Module for expanded runtime and faster restoration of full backup power with Fast Charge Technology.
CyberPower Smart App Online OL1500RTXL2UN Features
- Data Line Surge Protection prevents power surges that travel through telephone and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics
- Double-Conversion Topology provides consistent, clean, and nearly perfect power, regardless of the condition of incoming power
- Sine Wave Output provides power protection to ENERGY STAR® 6.0 systems with Active PFC power supplies
- LCD Control Panel displays UPS status data and configures operating settings from up to 10 ft. away
- Pre-installed remote management card that provides remote management and configuration of the UPS via a standard Web browser, command line interface (CLI), or network management system (NMS).
- Extended Battery Module (EBM) allows for up to ten added modules
- Fast Charge Technology allows UPS batteries to return to 100% capacity more rapidly by utilizing a built-in charger inside each EBM, restores a complete charge within 5 hours regardless of the number of EBMs
- Smart Battery Management (SBM) Improves and extends the functional life of a UPS battery and reduces excessive heat during work cycles by using a three-cycle charging process
- GreenPower UPS™ ECO Mode improves UPS efficiency up to 95%
- Hot-Swappable Batteries eliminate downtime related to UPS power maintenance
- Critical & Non-Critical Loads the UPS has two banks of outlets which can be configured so that the non-critical loads shut off after a set timeframe to provide additional runtime for the critical load outlet
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) allows the UPS to be shut off in the event of an emergency, when the EPO port is connected to an EPO switch
- Generator Compatible, provides stable sine wave output (free of harmonics and distortion) without switching to battery mode when running on generator input power
- Converter Mode provides the flexibility to set the output frequency, regardless of the input frequency, to match connected equipment by selecting 50Hz or 60Hz output on the LCD control panel
- USB & Serial Connectivity enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features on Windows, Linux, and VMware systems through a HID-compliant USB port and Serial port
Smart App Online OL1500RTXL2UN Specifications
Capacity: 1500 VA/1350 W
Power Factor (PF): 0.9
Runtime @ 500 W: 16 min
Runtime @ 1350 W: 3.4 min
Waveform: Sine Wave
Output: 100, 110, 115, 120, 125 V ±2% (configurable)
Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P, 10 ft. cord
Outlet types: 8 × NEMA 5-15R
Monitoring & Management: USB, Serial, RMCARD205, Relay, EPO
Data line surge protection: Telephone, Network
Management software: PowerPanel® Business Edition
Warranty: 3 year
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.
For more information about CyberPower UPS,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.