Smart App Sinewave PR3000LCDSL
The CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR3000LCDSL, a mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations requiring Active PFC power source compatibility.
The PR3000LCDSL uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
Smart App Sinewave PR3000LCDSL Features
- Efficient Remote Management
- Safe Shutdown
- Programmable Outlet Control
- GreenPower UPS Technology
- Patented Bypass Design
- Sine Wave Power
- Active Power Factor Correction Supplies for IT Equipment
- Capacity: 3000 VA / 2700 W
- Runtime @ 1200 W: 9 min
Runtime @ 2700 W: 2 min
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform: Sine Wave
- Output: 120 VAC ± 5%
- Plug type & cord: NEMA L5-30P (straight), 10 ft.
- Outlet types: 6 × NEMA 5-20R, 1 × NEMA L5-30R
- Communication: USB, Serial, SNMP, Relay, EPO
- Management software: PowerPanel® Business Edition
- Remote management: Yes, with optional network card