The Eaton 9390IT UPS offers superior efficiency and flexible distribution options previously unavailable in 40 kVA UPSs. Standard Energy Saver System (ESS) technology in the 9390IT delivers an industry-leading 99% efficiency, reducing energy costs and heat output. With available integrated IT distribution options connecting and expanding IT equipment is a simple plug-and-play procedure.
Also available for this power range is the Eaton 93PM. This newer generation model represents Eaton’s latest technology with higher efficiency and lower total cost of ownership.
Eaton 9390IT UPS Benefits
- TAA Compliant: For use in government applications such as schools, courthouses, libraries and state facilties
- All-in-one, space efficient, completely integrated system with internal batteries (40 kVA) and distribution delivers optimal end-of-row data center solution
- Industry leading power density providing up to 23 percent more power capacity in a compact all-in-one tower with internal batteries
- Industry’s smallest footprint at 40 kVA, providing up to a 61 percent footprint reduction
- Scalable 40 kVA modular building block, allowing for cost-effective expansion to 80 kVA with an on-board tie cabinet and 160 kVA with a four-module tie cabinet.
- Up to 40 percent more STANDARD runtime, eliminating the need for external battery cabinets
- On-board pre-wired maintenance bypass and integrated distribution cabinets provide greater redundancy and reduce installation and maintenance costs
- Reduced footprint extended run modules for longer runtime applications
- Inherently 208 or 480 Vac-capable with no transformers
- Patented Powerware Hot Sync paralleling technology enable paralleling of up to four 9390 UPSs for additional capacity or redundancy
- Power management software suite includes applications for remote UPS monitoring, management and shutdown to help insure system and data integrity
- Includes Eaton Saver System, ESS
- Factory startup (5×8) included standard on all models; one year parts warranty, 90-day labor warranty from start-up date; two-year battery warranty on internal batteries
- 9390IT with distribution from 40-160 kVA (standalone units only)