Delivering premium backup power and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice/data networks and storage systems, the Eaton 9PX10KSP UPS is the ideal solution for both rack and stand-alone installations. An ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS, the 9PX’s graphical LCD interface and robust power management software makes managing your UPS easy, even in virtualized environments.
Eaton 9PX10KSP Features
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption information through the graphical interactive LCD interface
- Fully integrates with Intelligent Power Software Suite for continuous up time of servers and virtual machines.
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Delivers added runtime with extended battery modules and extends battery service life by 50% with ABM technology
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, internal bypass and optional maintenance bypass
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy efficient operation (ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS)
Eaton 9PX10KSP Specifications
Voltage: 120/208V Output, 50/60 Hz Bundles
Topology: Double-conversion online
Rating (VA/Watts): 10000/9000
Dimensions: 10.3 inches (6U)H x 17.3 inches W x 32 inches D
Weight: 225 lbs
Input Plug: Hardwired
Output Receptacles: (1) L6-30R, (2) L14-30R, Hardwired