Eaton FERRUPS FX
The Eaton FERRUPS FX industrial UPS is a completely updated and revitalized edition built upon the decades of proven performance of the legacy Eaton FERRUPS line. The FERRUPS FX offers a reliable and customizable design with a remote-control display screen featuring a LED bar.
This UPS provides rugged, IIoT-ready protection for your industrial power infrastructure, with extended runtime applications it can be deployed in harsh power environments where traditional UPS systems are susceptible to power surge events.
The FERRUPS FX is ideal for oil and gas, military deployments, 911 centers, machinery automation industrial automation, harsh electrical environments, manufacturing facilities, water/wastewater and healthcare.
Eaton FERRUPS FX Features
- TAA Compliant
- User-replaceable outlet panel allows you to update yourself as your applications change, technician not required
- Remote-control display with a LED status bar allow for quick and easy status updates to ensure your systems are protected and running without interruption.
- Remote monitoring service and network connectivity card options provide cybersecurity protection and keep you connected with your UPS status updates.
- Option to custom-build the Ferrups FX to meet your industrial needs
- LED status bar provides quick and clear visual diagnostics in all environments
- NEMA 1 and NEMA 12 enclosure options
- Industrial Gateway and Gigabit Network Cards provide cybersecurity protection and power quality connectivity
- Remote monitoring with PredictPulse keeps you connected with status updates, allowing you to predict power component failure with cloud-based analytics
FERRUPS FX Specifications
|1.1 kVA||3.1 kVA||5.3 kVA||7 kVA||12 kVA||18 kVA|
|CTO part number||Coming soon||FX310000AAA1||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon|
|Input/Output voltage||120/120||120/120||120/120, 208, 240||120/120, 208, 240||120/120, 208, 240||120/120, 208, 240|
Comparing FERRUPS to FERRUPS FX
|FERRUPS||FERRUPS FX||FERRUPS FX ADVANTAGES|
|Power rating||500 VA to 18 kVA||1.1 kVA to 18 kVA||Simplified 6 highly configurable models vs 16 models|
|Efficiency at full load||83%||83%||Maintains same reliable efficiency with new and upgraded features on the Ferrups FX|
|Form factor||Rackmount and tower||Tower|
|ABM technology||No||Yes||ABM ensures you are getting the longest service life out of your batteries|
|Communications port||Serial port||BPM, REPO, ROO||Remote on/off (ROO) allows for remote shut down of the UPS and automatic restart when the remote contact is reset. The ROO can be programmed as a signal input through the front LCD.|
|Remote control display with a tri-color LED status bar||No||Yes||LED status bar provides quick and clear visual diagnostics in all environments|
|Available network card slots||1||2||Options for using multiple cards|
|Cybersecure||No||Yes||Compatible with latest Eaton cybersecure network card: Gigabit Network Card UL 2900-1|
|NEMA 12||No||Yes||Allows unit to operate in a more industrial setting|
|User-replaceable receptacle panels||No||Yes||Save time with the user-replaceable outlet panel. No electrician required|