The Eaton FERRUPS 1.8 kVA 60Hz Tower delivers proven, ferroresonant battery backup power and scalable runtimes for 911 centers, global military installations, marine vessels and other critical applications. Highly configurable with a wide range of voltages, frequencies, runtimes, power cords and receptacles, the Eaton FERRUPS continually regulates voltage and eliminates harmful harmonic currents. Patented ferroresonant technology delivers “bulletproof” power protection, overcoming spikes, sags, surges, noise and lightning. Eaton-exclusive SineSense provides clean, reliable power while conserving batteries during blackouts.
Redundant power paths assure high fault-tolerance and optimum uptime. Galvanic isolation separates input from output, filtering line noise and surges. FERRUPS also features precision voltage regulation with no battery discharge down to 38% below nominal (depending upon load) as well as over 80 user-programmable diagnostic and communications functions. FERRUPS models include free Eaton Software Suite power management software with connectivity cable and are BestLink SNMP/Web-ready for remote management.
Eaton FERRUPS 1.8 KVA 60Hz Tower Features
- Delivers bulletproof protection with Ferroresonant technology, overcoming spikes, sags, surges, noise and lightening
- Converts power from almost any AC source into computer-grade power
- Eliminates harmful harmonic currents from entering a building’s wiring, where they can disrupt computer operations
- Prolongs back-up time with external battery cabinets
- Provides regulated output voltage without draining power from batteries, keeping the batteries fully charged for unexpected blackouts
- Adapts to virtually any application with customizable receptacles, input plugs, voltage-matching transformers and bypass switches
- Complete offering of LanSafe® power management software included to ensure data integrity
FERRUPS 1.8 kVA 60Hz Tower Details and Specifications
- Capacity – 1.8 kVA/1.25 kW
- Dimensions (HxWxD) – 21.2 in. x 15.25 in. x 22.9 in.
- Weight – 176 lbs.
- Input Connection – 6-ft cord w/NEMA 5-20P
- Output Connection – (6) NEMA 5-15R
- Typical Runtime (minutes) – Full Load – 11/Half-Load – 30
- Nominal Input Voltage – 120/208/240