All Your Power & Cooling Needs – One Phone Call
They say you can’t be all things to all people, but at Power Solutions, we certainly try. As a value-added reseller for over 20 different manufacturers, we have one of widest range of power and cooling products and services for both AC and DC applications available in the industry today. Add to that our years of industry experience and engineering capabilities, and we’re one of the only resellers that can offer vendor-neutral turn-key solutions that simplify project execution and procurement with a single point of contact.
Power Solutions LLC is a national vendor-agnostic solutions provider of power and cooling products and services for IT, manufacturing facilities, and telecommunications applications. We help you configure the best option for your application regardless of manufacturer. Think of us as an extension of your IT and Facilities Departments, ready to help you solve any type of power problem or complete a new power project, and save you time and money.
Budgets are tight and time is at a premium
It’s a common myth that “value-added reseller” translates to “more expensive”. In most cases, Power Solutions offers pricing that is as competitive if not better than what the manufacturers or their reps can provide. How? The major manufacturers in our industry understand that as large corporations, customer service is not their strength. They rely on partners such as Power Solutions to offer end users like yourself industry-leading expertise and customer service to make your job easier.
Unlike reps that can only represent a single manufacturer, we’re partnered with all the best manufacturers in the power and cooling industry so we help our customers select the best solution for their requirement regardless of manufacturer.
Over the years, our manufacturer partners have recognized our superior customer service with multiple Partner of the Year awards from Schneider Electric, GE, and Eaton to name a few.
We can assist with almost anything power and cooling related from the time power enters your building, until it gets to the most remote PC. Here is just a sample of the ways we can help:
- UPS Systems and Maintenance Services, from small single-phase to large enterprise 3-Phase, including management and monitoring from a single sensor to a robust DCIM
- DC Power Systems and Accessories for Telecom, Data Center, and Signaling applications
- Batteries, racks, monitoring, chargers, spill containment and a full suite of Battery Services, including turn-key replacement and Battery Preventive Maintenance for UPS, Telecom, Hybrid and Off-Grid applications, Signaling and emergency lighting
- Power distribution products and accessories, including Switchgear and switchgear maintenance services, Bus Bars, Room Distribution, and Rack Distribution
- Data Center cooling and maintenance services, including Chillers, room air distribution and In-Row units
- Complete remote site power protection including UPS, racks, batteries, and accessories for Disaster Recovery Sites, Branch Offices, Remote Locations, and Network Closets
- Power Systems Maintenance and Services including Arc Flash Analysis, Data Center Efficiency studies, Power Quality Studies, Network Closet Assessments
- Custom Power Solutions and Configurations, such as outdoor systems and mobile power
When you need help with your power infrastructure, call us first. Whether it’s your data center, a remote closet, a DC site, battery replacement, cooling system, or switchgear, we’re ready to help.
Call 800-876-9373 ext. 711. Browse a sampling of the products and services we offer on our website. You can also view our Capabilities Brochure for a comprehensive summary of how we can assist. You may also email me for additional information.
Follow-us on LinkedIn for the latest news and announcements.