The Eaton 5PX G2 UPS has power ratings ranging from 1 to 3 kVA, with low and high voltage options and offers up to four optional external battery modules for extra runtime. With select 2 and 3 kVA models, the 5PX G2 UPS offers a reduced depth that conserves space for high density wall mount rack installations.
The Eaton 5PX G2 is ideal for enterprise and distributed IT applications, telecom, retail, banks, IDF, small business, and any application that requires long runtimes. Connected equipment may include servers (including VoIP), storage, networking equipment, switches (including PoE) and other IT equipment.
Eaton 5PX G2 Features:
- Increased standard runtime by at least 25% on select models compared to the original 5PX
- Reduced risk of intrusion with the optional Gigabit Network Card (NETWORK-M2), which is the first UPS connectivity device to meet both UL and IEC cybersecurity standards
- Supports more equipment, provides the maximum power (watts) possible at each power rating/unity power factor
- Easy startup configuration wizard
- Troubleshoot UPS status and alarms remotely when used with the Gigabit Network Card
- Standard three-year warranty on the UPS and batteries
For more information about the new Eaton 5PX G2, call 800-876-9373.