The Schneider Electric Galaxy VL UPS delivers scalability, efficiency, fast battery recharge, a small footprint, easy installation and, importantly, industry-leading ROI.
The Galaxy VL is the most adaptable 3-phase UPS on the market. Available in scalable, modular configurations 200-500 kVA/kW, Galaxy VL is designed to meet your power needs today and tomorrow in medium and large data centers and mission critical environments.
In addition to the redundant design, the Galaxy VL offers increased availability, superior power protection, and reduced operating costs. Galaxy VL is EcoStruxure™ connected to give you peace of mind anytime, anywhere. Start-up service is included to optimize your system’s performance, quality, and safety.
Schneider Electric Galaxy VL UPS Features
- Unity Power Factor (PF=1) allows for right-size protection
- Compatible with Lithium-ion batteries, classic VRLA, or NiCad batteries
- Reduced footprint by 50% compared to industry average
- Designed to perform in harsh environments with its high-quality air filter
- Static bypass switch
- One extra power module for N+1 internal redundancy
- Faster battery charging restores back-up time 2 to 3 times faster than industry standards
For more information about the Schneider Electric Galaxy VL UPS, call 800-876-9373.