Schneider Electric Uniflair Chilled Water InRow Cooling closely couples cooling with the heat source thereby improving predictability and efficiency. With intelligent controls that actively adjust to match the load, the Uniflair CW InRow addresses the dynamic demands of today’s IT environments. Available in various configurations, these units meet the diverse requirements for data center cooling. IT operators looking to improve efficiency or deploy higher density equipment will benefit from the modular design ideal for closets, server rooms, and data centers.
To meet the diverse requirements of IT environments, the Uniflair Chilled Water InRow RC products are available in two sizes, 300mm and 600 mm wide cabinets. Optional humidification and reheat is available in select units.
Uniflair air-cooled condensers support InRow cooling products to provide a complete solution for small to medium data centers.
Uniflair Chilled Water InRow Benefits
- Design prevents hot air recirculation, while improving cooling predictability and allowing for a pay as you grow environment
- Modular Design allows for future deployment of higher density equipment
- Intelligent controls actively adjust fan speed and water flow to match the IT heat load to maximize efficiency
- Modular Components simplify replacement and reduce mean time to repair
- Row based equipment allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained in the hot or cold aisles
- Easy to maintain, cleanable, deep loading mesh filter removes particles from the return air stream
- Active Response Controls monitor and actively adjust cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures
Uniflair Chilled Water InRow Popular Models Include:
ACRC301H – InRow RC, 300mm, CW, 208-230V, 50/60Hz-HT
ACRC301S – InRow RC, 300mm, CW, 100-240V, 50/60Hz-ST
ACRC600 – InRow RC, 600mm, CW, 200-240V, 50/60Hz
ACRC600P – InRow RC, 600mm, CW, 200-240V, 50/60Hz, with humidifier
ACRC601 – InRow RC, 600mm, CW, 460-480V, 60Hz
ACRC601P – InRow RC, 600mm, CW, 460-480V, with humidifier