Schneider Electric Uniflair Direct Expansion InRow Cooling closely couples the cooling with the heat source which minimizes air mixing and provides a predictable cooling architecture. This air, water, and glycol cooling solution for closets, server rooms, and data centers improves predictability and efficiency. The Uniflair InRow targets the heat that is generated by the IT equipment by pulling the hot air directly from the hot aisle where the heat is generated. It removes the heat and supplies cool air into the cold aisle/environment, which is the source of cool air for the IT equipment.
Intelligent controls actively adjust to match the load, addressing the dynamic demands of today’s IT environments. Available in air-cooled, self-contained and fluid cooled configurations, these units meet the diverse requirements for data center cooling. IT operators looking to improve efficiency or deploy higher density equipment will benefit from the modular design of the InRow Direct Expansion products.
Uniflair air-cooled condensers support InRow cooling products to provide a complete solution for small to medium data centers.
Uniflair Direct Expansion InRow Benefits
- Scalable densities – Allows for higher densities to be achieved by integrating containment with room, row and rack cooling system architectures.
- Modular design – Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.
- Active response controls – Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and health of the unit is provided.
- Rack Inlet Temperature Control – Reduces the risk of hot spots at the rack level
- Predictable cooling – Placing the unit in the row of racks moves the source of cooling closer to the heat load. This eliminates air mixing and provides a predictable cooling architecture.
- Microprocessor controller – Utilizes intelligent, active response control, and real-time monitoring. The system is controlled by a microprocessor providing high level control functionality and human interface via a four line, eighty character, alphanumeric display
- Real-Time Capacity Monitoring – Real-time display of current and available cooling.
- Building management system integration – Send alarms and data points allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system.
- Easy service access – Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Row-based architecture – Captures hot exhaust air directly from the IT equipment, thereby increasing the unit’s sensible cooling capacity over traditional cooling architectures.
- Variable speed fans – Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.
Uniflair Direct Expansion Popular Models Include:
ACRD100 – InRow RD, 300mm, Air Cooled, 208-230V
ACSC100 – InRow SC, 300mm, Air Cooled, Self Contained, 200-240V, 60Hz
ACRD301S – InRow DX, 300mm, 30kW
ACRD600 – InRow RD, 600mm, Air Cooled, 200-240V, 50/60Hz
ACRD200 – InRow RD, 300mm, Fluid Cooled, 208-230V, 60Hz
ACRD601 – InRow RD, 600mm, Air Cooled, 460-480V, 60Hz
ACRD600P – InRow RD, 600mm, Air Cooled, 200-240V, 50/60Hz, with humidifier
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet