The C&D KCT Lead Calcium/KT Lead Antimony Batteries have capacities from 270 to 720 ampere-hours.
C&D KCT Lead Calcium/KT Lead Antimony Battery Applications
- Telephone Central Offices
- Mobile Telephone Switching Office
- Cable Head End Sites
- Fiber Optic Regenerator Sites
- Microwave Repeater Sites
- Telephone & Internet Network Nodes
C&D KCT Lead Calcium/KT Lead Antimony Batteries Features
- Electrical testing (capacity test) on every cell prior to shipping assures performance of every battery upon delivery
- Proprietary vacuum-assisted, bottom-pour, positive-grid casting assures void-free grid quality resulting in 20 year service life
- Waterbath charging results in consistently formed plates for reliable performance out of the box (no cycling required in the field)
- Suspended positive plates permit free growth without pressure on jar and cover.
- Standard flame-retardant covers enhance battery plant safety with self-extinguishing properties, LOI>32%, UL 94V-0
- Low-evaporation, flame-arrester vent to extend watering intervals and prevent external sparks from reacting with the hydrogen inside the cell
- Transparent container allows visual inspection of plates
- Soft rubber post seal minimizes stress on post reducing maintenance requirements
- Computer controlled heli-arc welded post seals result in consistent and reliable seals for less maintenance and longer product life
Below is a sampling of our more popular C&D KCT Lead Calcium and KT Lead Antimony Batteries.