The EnerSys DataSafe CX-M Battery is an economical multi-cell flat plate flooded battery. The CX-M is optimized for high performance and provides excellent short duration discharge rates. The DataSafe CX-M battery features a larger copper insert in the Slide-Lock post seal design. The number of plates and plate thickness are optimized with respect to the available electrolyte ensuring maximum performance during short duration discharges.
The DataSafe CX-M battery was designed for easier maintenance since all the posts and connectors reside above the cell cover; maintenance routines, including individual cell monitoring and intercell resistance measurements are simplified.
The economical design and footprint, combined with Slide-Lock post and excellent performance in short duration discharges makes this an ideal battery in both UPS and switchgear applications.
EnerSys DataSafe CX Battery Features
- High integrity Slide-Lock(tm) post seal design
- Calcium alloy grids for lowest water loss, resulting in lowest maintenance costs
- Lead plated copper posts provide high 1-minute rates
- 100% Initial capacity
- 20 year life expectancy in floating applications where high ambient temperature is not a factor
- The number of plates and the plate thickness have been optimized with respect to the available free electrolyte to ensure maximum performance during short duration discharges without sacrificing component integrity
- Installation services and preventative maintenance packages available
EnerSys DataSafe CX Battery Models
Below is a sampling of our more popular EnerSys DataSafe CX-M Battery products.
EnerSys DataSafe 2CX-5M
EnerSys DataSafe 3CX-5M
EnerSys DataSafe 2CX-7M
EnerSys DataSafe 3CX-7M
EnerSys DataSafe 2CX-9M
EnerSys DataSafe 3CX-9M
EnerSys DataSafe 2CX-11M
EnerSys DataSafe 3CX-11M
EnerSys DataSafe 2CX-13M
EnerSys DataSafe 3CX-13M
EnerSys DataSafe 2CX-15M
EnerSys DataSafe 3CX-15M
* Prefix number indicates total cells per jar. Suffix number indicates total plates per cell.
For more information about EnerSys DataSafe Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.