Tripp Lite SmartOnline Modular 3-Phase UPS
Tripp Lite SmartOnline Modular 3-Phase UPS delivers true on-line, pure sine wave, and zero transfer time operation. The SmartOnline Modular 3-Phase provides mission-critical equipment in computing, networking or telecommunications environments with the highest level of power protection and double-conversion technology. The SmartOnline automatically corrects the widest range of incoming voltages of any models in its class, which saves battery power and decreases battery wear by up to 40%.
SmartOnline Modular 3-Phase models provide reliable battery power with zero transfer time to keep networks up and running safely through short blackouts and allow enough time to safely shut down or switch to generator backup during longer ones. In addition, all models stop damaging surges and filter disruptive line noise. All SmartOnline 3-Phase Systems include multiple, self-contained power modules that provide fail-safe redundancy. In an N+1 configuration, a power module can be hot-swapped (with the load powered) if maintenance is required. Connect two SmartOnline UPS Systems in parallel (1+1) to provide redundancy for the power distribution system. If one UPS is removed or taken offline for maintenance, the second UPS supports the equipment load automatically—without requiring additional programming. SmartOnline UPS are parallel-ready and use a non-proprietary, wall-mounted parallel distribution panel.
Tripp Lite SmartOnline Modular 3-Phase UPS Features
- 40 – 80kVA (Up to 160kVA in Parallel)
- 3-Phase Hardwire (120/208V or 277/480V)
- N+1 Modular Architecture
- 1+1 Parallel Capability with Patented Dual DSP Control
- Low THDi for 1:1 Generator Sizing
- Zero Transfer Time, Double Conversion
- Advanced IGBT Rectifier and Inverter Technology with Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Real-Time Log of 500 Events
Tripp Lite SmartOnline Modular 3-Phase UPS Benefits
- Extended Runtime Capability – 40kVA models include internal batteries. 60kVA and 80kVA models require a stand-alone, hardwired external battery cabinet (available separately) to provide battery backup support. All models accept connection of additional external battery cabinets for extended runtime.
- RS-232 Interface – Provides shutdown commands and reporting on a single server.
- Accessory Card Slot – Accepts optional internal SNMPWEBCARD. SNMPWEBCARD provides network interface for monitoring and control via SNMP, Web, SSH or telnet, enabling remote reboots, shutdowns and more.
- 1+1 Parallel Interface – Allows two UPS systems to support a single equipment load.
- Dry-Contact Interface – Allows remote emergency shutdown of the UPS system. Also allows the UPS system to monitor a variety of input/output conditions, including
external battery module conditions.
- Hardwire, 3-Phase (4-wire, wye) Output – Connects the power module directly to your equipment or a PDU
- Hardwire, 3-Phase (4-wire, wye) Input – Connects the power module directly to the 3-Phase utility power source.
- Cooling Fans – Keep UPS system at optimal operating temperature, prolonging service life.
- Removable Mounting Brackets, Rolling Casters & Levelers – Provide added mobility and stability during installation.
- Multiple, Redundant Hot-Swappable 20kVA Power Modules – All SmartOnline Modular 3-Phase UPS Systems include multiple, self-contained power modules that provide the ultimate level of fail-safe redundancy. In an N+1 configuration, a power module can be hot-swapped (with the load powered) if maintenance is required.
- Bypass Operation – A manual bypass breaker as well as an automatic static bypass ensure maximum availability of connected equipment by safely passing through AC power if the UPS system requires maintenance.
- Short Circuit Protection – Breakers safeguard your equipment, the UPS system and your electrical infrastructure against potential damage due to input or output short circuits and system overloads.
SmartOnline Modular 3-Phase Popular Models Include;
SU40K – 40kVA/32kW, 120/208VAC, LCD Display, Expandable runtimes, Hot-swappable power module
SU60K – 60kVA/48kW, 120/208VAC, LCD Display, Expandable runtimes, Hot-swappable power module
SU60KTV – 60kVA/48kW, 277/480VAC, LCD Display, Expandable runtimes, Hot-swappable power module
SU80K – 80kVA/64kW, 120/208VAC, LCD Display, Expandable runtimes, Hot-swappable power module
SU80KTV – 80kVA/64kW, 277/480VAC, LCD Display, Expandable runtimes, Hot-swappable power module.