C&D LCZ 2500 Lead Calcium Battery
The C&D LCZ 2500 Lead Calcium Battery are ideal standby battery for telecommunications.
Features and Benefits
- Long life positive plates cast with a proprietary process and alloy
- Waterbath charging results in consistently formed plates for reliable performance out of the box (no cycling required in the field)
- Proprietary expander enables stable and uniform float voltages (down to 2.17 Vpc), reducing the need to equalize and resulting in proven 20-year service life
- Suspended positive plate permits free growth without pressure on jar and cover
- Flame-retardant covers enhance battery plant safety with self-extinguishing properties LOI >32%, UL 94V-0
- Low-evaporation, flame-arrester vent to extend watering intervals and prevent external sparks
- Narrow 17” (43.18 cm) depth racks available – NEBS qualified
- Transparent container allows visual inspection of plates
- Soft rubber post seal minimizes stress on post reducing maintenance requirements
- Computer controlled heli-arc welded post seal results in consistent and reliable seal for less maintenance and longer product life
- No requirement for periodic specific gravity readings
For more information about C&D Batteries,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.