EnerSys PowerSafe 12V101F
V Series Telecom Front Terminal Battery
EnerSys PowerSafe 12V101F range of valve regulated lead acid batteries have been designed specifically for use in applications which demand the highest levels of security and reliability. They have a long service life and an excellent high rate of performance.
PowerSafe V batteries deliver superior performance while occupying less space than conventional standby power batteries. The use of V-0 rated, flame retardant, ABS plastic for the thick wall containers and covers offers high mechanical strength with excellent safety features. Oxygen evolved at the positive plates diffuses through microporous separators to the negative plates and, by a series of chemical reactions within the cell, recombines to form water. Each cell incorporates its own safety valve that allows the controlled release of gas when pressure builds up within the cell.
EnerSys PowerSafe 12V101F Specifications
- 6 Cell, 12V
- 20.8L x 4.3W x 9.3H
EnerSys PowerSafe 12V101F Construction
- Robust positive plates are designed to prolong service life and enhance corrosion resistance
- Separators are low resistance
microporous Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) fiber. The electrolyte is absorbed within the AGM, preventing acid spills in case of accidental damage
- Container and cover in flame retardant UL94-V0 ABS material, highly resistant to shock and vibration
- Terminals are stainless steel front access M6 studs (10mm wrench) with top access M8 (13mm wrench) copper alloy insert. Top and front access terminations provide maximum conductivity. Retorque connectors at 80% of installation torque. 8V100F does not have top access
- Self-regulating one way pressure relief valves prevents ingress of atmospheric oxygen
Installation and Operations
- The PowerSafe® V Front Terminal battery range is designed for safer installation and easy maintenance in cabinets or on stands, close to the point of use. A separate battery room is not necessary
- It is recommended that PowerSafe V Front Terminal batteries are installed on their base
- Recommended float charge voltage (27.36 VDc, 54.72 VDc) at 68°F (20°C) (27.18 VDc, 54.36 VDc) at 77°F (25°C)
- Six-month shelf life
- Reduced maintenance – no water addition required
- Maximum AC ripple voltage 0.5% RMS or 1.5% P.P.
- Operating temperature On Charger: -4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C) Off Charger: -20°F (-30°C) to 113°F (45°C)
- Only water should be used to clean cover and container