Vertiv XTE 601E Series
The Vertiv XTE 601E Series is designed to support C-RAN technology today while providing the flexibility to adapt to the 5G infrastructure needs of tomorrow. Streamline infrastructure at your site by consolidating DC power, network electronics and battery backup in a single enclosure.
The XTE 601E 84″ enclosure is thermally controlled and electronics and batteries are kept at proper operating temperature by either a door mounted heat exchanger (HX) or an air conditioner, with two Thermal Electric Coolers (TECs) managing battery temperature on the HX version. An environmental controller maximizes cooling effectiveness, while minimizing energy usage and noise. To provide maximum protection for your equipment investment, XTE 601E enclosures are built and tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
Vertiv XTE 601E Features
- Separate temperature-controlled zones available for network electronics and batteries.
- Accommodates up to two battery boxes, which can be interchanged with adjustable equipment rails
- Door mounted heat exchanger, air conditioner or filtered vent for thermal control of equipment compartment.
- AC distribution options vary from splice/junction boxes to externally mounted AC load centers with AC surge protection
- Rear cable-entry compartment.
- Can be equipped with NetSure or 3rd party DC power systems with optional DC surge protection that protects the entire DC output bus
- Support for 15 kW DC generator input, if required
- Telcordia GR-487 certified, Seismic Zone 4 rated, and UL Listed.
XTE 601E Specifications
|601E, 84″ Enclosure||84” Enclosure, Includes heat exchanger and (2) TECs||84 in||32 in||34 in||1040 lbs|