ASCO 7000 Series Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch
The ASCO 7000 Series Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch combines automatic power switching with a disconnect and overcurrent protective device on the utility source. The power transfer switch meets all National Electric Code requirements for installation at a facility’s main utility service entrance. Service entrance rated transfer switches generally are installed at facilities that have a single utility feed and a single emergency power source. A circuit breaker serves as the utility disconnect and links are provided to disconnect both neutral and ground connections. This product is available up to 600V and 4000 amps in Standard, Delayed, Closed Transition, Soft Load, and Bypass Isolation Configurations.
ASCO 7000 Series Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch Standard Features
- Available from 70 to 4000 amps
- 70 – 400 amp listed to UL 1008
- 600 – 4000 amp listed to UL 891
- The ASCO 7000 Series Power Transfer Switch mechanism is UL 1008 Listed
- Standard UL Type 1 Enclosure
- Disconnect and overcurrent protective device on the utility source. 70 to 2000 amp models use molded case circuit breakers; 2500 to 4000 amp models use insulated case circuit breakers.
- Disconnect link on Neutral and Disconnect link on Ground
- Ground and Neutral Bus, all silver-plated copper
- Solderless screw-type terminals for External Power Connections
- Meets all NEC requirements for use as service entrance
- Internet-enabled monitoring and control
- Service Entrance Continuous Breaker Ratings: 80% for standard transfer switches below 2500 amps and Bypass Isolation Switches below 1000 amps, otherwise 100%