CE+T NextGen UPS
The CE+T NextGen UPS, available in 47kW and 100kW, offers a unique topology that includes ECi technology. This technology allows their UPS to be a true hot swappable and modular UPS system that boasts zero downtime and dual AC/DC. NextGen also provides multiple bi-directional converters making the system grid re-injection ready or to save energy by back feeding to the grid. ECi technology simplifies installation and offers high efficiency and a long service life.
The NextGen UPS can be connected to any DC source, such as wind, solar, and flywheel, and is battery agnostic (Li-ion, Zinc, NiMH, VRLA). These UPS provide full redundancy (N+1, N+2, 2N…) in module, communication, and bussing. Each module has its own brain and is independent of the others creating a fail-safe set-up. The advanced Inview system provides real-time monitoring of your system from anywhere.
The NextGen UPS is a split phase, rack mount, hot-swappable UPS with a compact footprint and is ideal for applications that require ultra-low latency, connectivity and distributed computing.
CE+T NextGen UPS Features
- TAA Compliant
- Hot-swap modules do not require reconfiguration
- Automatic phase balancing makes it generator friendly
- Fail-safe design equal to Zero Downtime
- Available in 48Vdc or 380 Vdc bus
- Battery Agnostic: Compatible with many batteries’ chemistries including, Lead Acid, Nickel Zinc, NiCad, NiMH, Lithium based, Sodium-Ion, and Sodium
- Grid Re-injection ready
- Peak Shaving
- Phase Balancing
- Built-in power factor correction
- All Plug and Play
- No need for a costly maintenance contract. The modules are very low maintenance when used in indoor, clean room conditions
- All modules are lightweight for easy handling by a single technician with no special tools required
- Easy capacity expansion
- Built-in Web/SNMP management
- MODBUS TCP
- 7” LCD display
- Audible alarms
- Manual maintenance bypass (optional)
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Optimized footprint allows for a wide range of uses in Electrical rooms
- Input power factor correction reduces installation costs
ECI Technology Benefits
- Allows energy to flow from source to load and vice versa
- Provides harmonious mix of multiple energy sources including stored energy and renewables
- Is modular and hot-pluggable
- Adapts to varied customer requirements with flexible, customized configurations
- Ranges from 9 kW to 2000 kW
CE+T NextGen UPS Specifications
47kW Height x Width x Depth: 83.0 in x 23.6 in x 31.5 in
47kW Weight (with batteries): 1265 lbs
101kW Height x Width x Depth: 83.0 in x 47.24 in x 31.5 in
101kW Weight (with batteries): 2520 lbs
For more in-depth specifications, see the data sheet.
For more information about CE+T UPS systems,
call 800-876-9373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.