Eaton PowerXpert 9395
The Eaton PowerXpert 9395 UPS’s (200-1200kW) provide industry-leading efficiency and scalable battery runtimes in a small footprint. Large data centers, healthcare applications, multi-tenant data centers, light industry, and other critical systems can lower their total cost of ownership by leveraging the ground-breaking Energy Saver System. Monitor and manage your Power Xpert 9395 UPS with the 10-inch color LCD touch screen display.
Eaton’s ESS mode of operation allows the 9395 to provide 99 percent efficiency across the entire operating range, typically down to 20 percent. For UPSs that are often under-loaded because of redundancy requirements or oversizing, TCO is reduced no matter how much of the data center is being used.
Optional Lithium-Ion Batteries
The Eaton 9395 is available with optional Lithium-Ion Batteries. Li-Ion Batteries can be the perfect choice for your three phase UPS and offer several advantages over traditional valve-regulated, lead acid batteries commonly used in UPSs today. Click here for more information on comparing Li-Ion to VRLA batteries.
- TAA Compliant: For use in government applications such as schools, courthouses, libraries and state facilties
- Longer life expectancy – Li-ion can double or triple battery service life
- More power in less space – Li-ion batteries take up only about one-third the space of VRLA with the same power
- More forgiving in a wide range of temps – Li-ion batteries can withstand a wider temperature range than VRLA batteries
- Reduced cooling requirements and costs – The wider temp range of Li-Ion can reduce the optimal operating temperature range
- Less weight – Lithium-ion batteries offer a two-thirds weight reduction
- Battery monitoring systems included – Sophisticated battery monitoring systems (BMS) included
Eaton PowerXpert 9395 UPS Features
- TAA Compliant
- Delivers 99% UPS efficiency without sacrificing reliability using Energy Saver System
- Provides stronger power performance with double-conversion efficiency (up to 97% with the new high performance model) and Eaton’s exclusive Easy Capacity Test
- Offers lowest total cost of ownership through, 33 percent less heat, and up to 20 percent more power in the same footprint with the high performance model
- Offers the highest reliability and availability with Hot Sync paralleling, superior battery management, inherent redundancy and a scalable architecture that adapts to increasing power requirements
- Delivers robust manageability with 10-inch color touchscreen display, superior control and connectivity and with an extensive service offering
- Works with the Intelligent Power Software Suite, which offers free monitoring, management and shutdown software ideal for protecting physical and virtual machines
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy efficient operation (ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS)
Eaton PowerXpert 9395 Specifications
|Power Rating:||225-1100 kVA, High performance model: 200-1200 kW/kVA|
|Voltage:||480V standard; 400V optional and 600/575V optional|
|Model||Power Rating||Voltage||ESS Efficiency||Double Conversion
|PowerXpert 9395||225 to 1100 kVA||480V and 400V||99%||94%|
|PowerXpert 9395 high performance 480V||200 to 1200 kVA/kW||480V||99%||up to 97%|
|PowerXpert 9395 high performance 400/415V||675 to 1100 kVA/kW||400/415V||99%||up to 96%|
|PowerXpert 9395 high performance 600/575V||675 to 1100 kVA/kW||600/575V||99%||up to 96%|
For more in-depth specifications see the Eaton PowerXpert 9395 200-1200 kVA Spec Sheet.